Sometimes I go back and update old blog posts. This can happen if I get new information, new photos, or need to correct old information.
In my April 2019 visit to Egypt, I took more photos and learned new stuff. While doing all the photo sorting from that trip, I also went back into the not-yet-sorted directories of photos I had taken on previous trips to delete duplicates, sort and rename the ones I decided to keep, etc. This yielded additional photos I could add to some of my blog entries.
- Beverages to Enjoy in Egypt. While in Egypt in 2019, I took some additional photos and added them to the article.
- Camels I Have Met. I added photos of two camels who dressed up for the Dora in Luxor, Egypt.
- The Mystery of the Ostrich Egg in Aswan, Egypt. I added a second photo of the egg, showing it from another angle. I took this second photo when I was in Egypt in April 2019.
- Edfu, Egypt: Dance Like an Egyptian! I found more dancers at the Edfu temple during my 2019 visit, and updated this article to show photos of them.
- Khayamiya – The Street of the Tentmakers. I added eight more photos of additional khayameya pieces displayed by the artists along the street.
I have more updates planned. But I invite you to check these out for now, and I’ll post again when I have more ready to look at.